View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 01:00 AM       
Whatever. Regardless, washing your twassy with some soap and water is going to do a lot more good than pubes will ever do. Prolly makes it easier to clean when you don't have pubes getting all gunked up down there, too.
I would like to see your source on all of this information. Like that it takes five minutes to kill bacteria. From what i understand, washing with just soap and water washes most of the bacteria down the drain. Maybe people needed pubes when they only swam around in a river for like 30 seconds once a year, but i think that TIMES HAVE CHANGED.

And a little bit of sun isn't going to give you cancer, carcinogenic or not. It's more unhealthy not to get some sun ;\

quit trying to make excuses for your wiry bush