View Single Post
Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2007, 11:31 PM       
I think Blue confused Emu with MLE. I think MLE confused Blue with myself.

HI! I'm JEDISCUM. I MADE THE JOKE ABOUT MARVEL AND DC! IT REALLY WAS A JOKE! I had no expectations of a job offering. It becomes funnier when you are an old time comic reader who preferred Marvel/DC in the 1980's/early 90's, then stopped reading them only to hear that Marvel and DC actually DID an AMALGAM mini series that hit the local convenience stores. I picked one up in 1997, for wtf sake and for use in collage.

I like comics and cartoons but, I am out of touch with "THE SCENE". I've never been to a comic convention. I stopped buying in 1992. From what I have read on the internets about comics, they seem to be doing ("they" being marvel and dc) the same shit they did with Secret Wars II and Crisis On Infinite Earths.

That was a digression.

Blue was inspired by my avatar. Read the first post in this thread. I found the picture a year ago and it made me laugh, literally, for a week. He took the idea and ran I guess. I thought it was funny. Then peeps commented, which is to be expected. The creators responded to the hecklers.

THE CREATORS RESPONDED ... TO THE HECKLERS.

And thus a flame war/ back slapping bullshit contest began. Who knew?

Remember amalgams? that's what this was about. Not hatred, Not fighting. It was about COMING TOGETHER. Inspiring a sense of unity.