View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 09:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Media Play went out of business
Worst. Day. Ever. I loved Media Play. Best Buy is a pale substitute in my opinion.

I think easily my worst job was at a bottle factory named GK Packaging. The machines ran at a cool 400 degrees fahrenheit, there was no Air conditioning, you weren't allowed to leave the factory for lunch (not kidding), the shift was 12 hours, you couldn't leave the machine for water (lest it back up too much) and I had to do 2-3 jobs at one time (they were too cheap to get help).

It came to a head when I collapsed from heat exhaustion (surprise) and then got yelled at for it the next day. Luckily shortly there after my friend got me a job in the fire protection industry and I left the bottle factory and never looked back.