Thread: Stupid Injuries
View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 03:06 PM       
Ok, here's a cool story. It involves thin swimming trunks and a side-hack.

So, it was a hot summer day and we just finished swimming when my older brothers friend showed up with his side-hack. I was about 12 years old and it was my turn to ride in the hack. Well my brothers friend found hit amusing to swerve the hack wheel close to the curb making it so that if i hits the curb I will go flying out. I decided to make a leap for the grass on the sidewalk but caught my foot in the hacks wheel.

I got dragged on my bare back for about 3 feet of hot roughed up street. Also someone broke a 7up bottle when I happened to get dragged. 32 stitches and 5 scares. I still have one really noticeable scar where a huge 1 inch triangle of glass was driven into my back.