View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 07:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Hey guys. Wanna start some projects or something? I was thinking about a group project where we would write a story. Each person would be able to write a certain amount of words and then pass it on to the next person. It would be obvious when a person would be done, because each persons turn would reside in their post. Would could create a line up in the first post and add people to the end of the line if they join in late.

I think it would be interesting to see the twist and turns and watch people kill off other peoples characters. Yeah, and bring 'em back from the dead too. It could switch from romantic novel to sci-fi horror in a heartbeat.
I just started this, feel free to do whatever. It's called the 2nd greatest story ever told.