View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 09:19 PM       
Lots of things are hypothetical, but people like to talk about them. Even if the words "hate crime" weren't said, it would be treated as such. The guy's life would be absolutely ruined and he'd never work again. I say this out of what's happened in the past with white people. I mentioned the police officer that took down that other black professor. He had to release an apology, even though he was doing his job. He got called a racist, even though he taught a class on equality and how to treat everybody.

This isn't just speculation out of thin air; it's happening.

Nobody cares what this guy meant when he punched the broad, HE PUNCHED HER. Nobody cares when the cops taze a dude, THEY TAZE HIM. Their story doesn't matter; it's the media that spins it all. They cover the story when a black guy is beaten so they get some credibility, then shove the other side away. They do it to hide their less-overt racism. Ever hear of all the missing black children out there? How many news stories in a row do you hear about them?

Fuck this country. I'm getting out.