Thread: Board games
View Single Post
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old May 2nd, 2011, 03:20 PM       
New Stuff!

Conquest of planet Earth: Great simple, fast and fun game. You take on the role of 1 of 10 alien races and try to wreak havoc on earth. Melt brains, raise the dead, deploy the blue lasers and activate the giant robot. In Conquest for planet earth, you can. Btw, as with A touch of evil, it includes well working VS and Coop-Variants as well as a nice Solo variant.

Innovation: Yeah well, what else needs to be said about Innovation. Civ-Building with cards. Not good looking but plays very well. There´s SO much you can do even if you only have 5 available actions max. Great game, I´m really glad some tiny gameshop 60km from here had it.

Yomi: Now, I´m not as crazy as to pay 100$ for the complete game (10 decks) so I payed them 15$ and got the Print to play version which I´ll hand over to our trusty printer from work who said he´ll help me out there
For those who don´t know the game, Yomi is basically a 2 player Fighting Videogame in card-form. Some might call it a glorified version of Rock-Paper-Scissors but imo it´s really well designed. I would urge anyone to try it out online for free, just google Yomi Online, you can play other people or against a training AI...just read the 2 page-rules first