View Single Post
Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old Nov 20th, 2007, 09:42 AM       
I'm still confused, Doc. Are you talking about songs that a person liked and band/title eluded them for years, only to be suddenly revealed one day? Or are you talking about songs where the band/title is still unknown?

By the way, if you like "Powerhouse", there is a CD called "The Carl Stalling Project". I've had a copy on cassette for years. Carl Stalling, I think, orchestrated the music for Looney Tunes back in the late 40's and through the 50's.

There was a song I heard in the movie "Daredevil" that I really liked. Tried reading the credits after the film, but the print was too small. Soon, I would hear this band on the radio and I would think, "That's the band on the Daredevil soundtrack". It drove me nuts. After two years, the radio station slipped up and actually said their name... Evanescence.
So I went to Target (the closest thing to an actual record store to me) and found an album by them that had the song off the movie.

Then two weeks later, I found out there was a GODDAMN VIDEO by the band on my DVD as a special feature.