View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 05:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
I know I mention it like every time Asperger's comes up but I have a cousin with it and this thundering man-child of the plains is everything I fear he would ever become. He behaves a lot like this guy - drawing things constantly, designing games and Sonic is his favorite character. There seems to be some kind of common thread, here. He's not as bad as this kid, but he hasn't hit puberty yet, either.
It's rough having a family member that is messed up mentally. My little brother was given acid and for the last 15 years he was schizophrenic. He would hear voices telling him to do evil things, and he was a good kid so it drove him crazy that he would have evil thoughts. I found him hanging in the closet Oct.2007. Acceptance is critical with these guys, and when you don't look messed but are, people treat you like shit.