View Single Post
UNODIR
KILLADEUCE sucks
Old Aug 6th, 2003, 04:25 PM        Tech Support Bullshit
I wasnt sure where to post this one so i figured i would slap it here- I work tech support for a living and i wanted to take a moment and share with some of you the Absolute unintelligence that people can exhibit when contacting us... I will only delve into JUST the email, but if i can get my boss to let me post our recorded calls (we record all incoming calls for Quality Control) I'll post those too - (I doubt theyd let me tho)

Anyways- Due to a number of reasons i cannot post email address's etc, i'll Just post subject and message:

------------------------
Subject: Lines

some times i get a bad line
When i reboot it work fine

----------------------

REboot then you Fricking MORON

Customer Name: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reporting Error on:

Description: Problems with my connetion

Report Time: Wednesday, Aug 6, 2003 8:28 am
-------------------------

Well thanks so much for an exacting specific description-

Subject: HAcker Activity

I received a warning on hacker activity from you on Aug xxxx @ pm. You recommended I go to a site and have a patch installed. Is this still your recommendation ?? We just read your E mail advisory. We will wait for your reply
---------------------------------------------------
What the fuck do you think our Recomendation is??? Why would we recommend you do someting and then suddenly, as if like magic-like change our mind (Keep in mind this is the same day we sent the notice)

Subject: Help with Download

Sorry ,but i cant seem to get any where with this download,,
can you help me through this so i can get it downloaded.
Thank You
xxxxxxxxxx
-----------------------------

Uhhhhhh What THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO DOWNLOAD, NOTHING? IF SO That could be the issue... Maybe you can do what normal people do and not assume i can read you're mind thoughts through an electronic text based message...

Anyways this is just from the last 3 day.... As time goes on i'll post some of the better ones... If any of you guys do support feel free to add to this.