View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2011, 12:49 PM       
That's been my disgust from day one. I no more expect Paterno to do more about the crimes than he did than I expect the PSU campus police to coach PSU to a national championship. Paterno did what he was legally obligated to do. For him to be expected to do more would require him to have eye witnessed the crimes, since he did not, I don't blame him for reporting it to his bosses, in this litigious society it is financial suicide for someone to accuse someone else of anything based off of eye witness testimony that Paterno never himself saw.

There's a good chance this could kill Penn State

Also, where the hell is the DA? He vanishes mere days after this all originally went down, a little suspicious if you ask me.