View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 28th, 2006, 12:01 PM       
every atheist "Philosophy" or whatever I've read has been full of... well... i hate to say bigotry or prejudice but it practically is. In my experience most Atheists will talk/write more about how Christians are stupid than whether or not there is a god (which actually works if you're talking about psychology and sociology but this is clearly about God and the universe), they also don't discuss (or discuss very little of) any validity of the philosophic/theological claims, and if they do it seems like they just find some weak, nearly irrelevant claim to consider.
Even when they do discuss psychology and sociology even that seems irrelevant and misleading.