View Single Post
Durrsomething is probably a spambot
Old Sep 23rd, 2009, 07:18 PM        Official Mattel Hate Thread
Am I the only one who views Mattel as the single most evil toy company ever?

A list of their felonies:

1. Shit distribution of DC Universe Classics, the only good toyline from them out now, with them pretty much deciding to focus more on getting those shitty minifigures to stores then focusing on DCUC. And what's that? You want Starfire? HAHAHAHA! FUCK YOU! USE THE INTERNET!

2. Shit character selection in DCUC. It's great that we get obscure characters like Gentlemen's Ghost and Killer Moth, but this is total bullshit. Where the fuck is Alan Scott, Jay Garrick, Zatanna and Martian Manhunter? And for a universe known for sexy females, they sure are treated like shit with only one per wave.

3. Killing their otherwise superb MOTU 2002, with shitty Heman or Skeletor variant after shitty Heman or Skeletor variant with them barely caring about other characters

4. No females in the Avatar, Naruto, and Secret Saturdays toylines. I may not care about Avatar and Naruto, but with franchises involving important female characters, this is total bullshit.

5. Killing what would have been a great Star Wars-esque Harry Potter toyline

6. Forgetting to add elbow and knee joints to Justice League toys.

7. Ruining what would have been a fun, Super Powers-esque toyline, by having those stupid holes in the Batman Brave and the Bold toys

8. Selling their Ghostbusters and MOTU classics online only

and more

*The reason I'm like this is that I just got back from Wal-Mart with no DCUC figures*

Last edited by Durrsomething : Sep 23rd, 2009 at 08:16 PM.