View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 12th, 2010, 05:22 AM        One year of fitness

maybe a little over a year. i've been meaning to put this pic together but lost track of time.

i didn't start srsly dieting until about a month after the pic on the left was taken, and about 30 of the pounds came off in the first 3 months. if anyone here wants, i can put together a big picture of the effect over time from different angles, because i took pictures every week for my big diet stint starting in august.

i'm still "dieting" i guess, but that just means i eat 20% under maintenance calories (for me, that's 2500 if i don't work out and 2800 if i do...and i do, every day) and about 200g of protein total--anything within those limits is fair game. i'm never especially hungry and i can eat whatthefuckever. this of course was not the case when i started my diet, which is here: http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/the...-loss-handbook

my next goal is to finish off the pockets of fat on my stomach and back, then i think i'll just focus on slowly increasing my lifts.

anyway, i'm feeling good; and while i'm still not where i want to be, i'm a hell of a lot better off than i was last year.

come at me bro.