View Single Post
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Apr 7th, 2004, 12:49 PM        !!!WHITE PLASTIC PIG!!! (please read)
Ok, as many of you know FatSatan has pretty much vanished from the face of the friggin' earth. No emails, no nothing. That being said, he has ALL of the pictures from the old White Plastic Pig adventure ( http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/whiteplasticpig ) that I was hoping to put up on the site in parts. So four things...

1) If anybody has a way to get in touch with FatSatan, please let me know. If I can at least get the photos that he has, I can take care of the story myself.

2) If any of you who participated in the white plastic pig adventure still have the pictures you took saved on your computer, please let me know.

3. Does anybody know where the green pig currently is? Who had it last?

4) I just received two white plastic pig replacements in the mail from a guy who was nice enough to donate them. They're slightly larger than the original pig, but then again, we ended up having to replace the white plastic pig with a huge pig from PIG PONG since the other one got lost in the mail. So now that I have these two pigs, I propose starting up a new white plastic pig adventure that will be updated each time someone sends in new pictures, rather than waiting. And this time, I will personally handle all of the pictures and the story since FS is apparently dead or somethin.

Who do you guys think?