View Single Post
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Nov 17th, 2007, 07:58 PM       
1) Is the "smart cam" like a web cam? If so, that should be fine as long as it can take clear enough photos of your gifts. If not, you can buy disposable digital cameras for really cheap nowadays. Just remember, your Secret Santa is taking the time to send you some gifts, the least you can do is clearly show everybody what you received from him/her along with posting your thoughts on the gifts.

2) A P.O. Box is a Post Office Box. (IE: it's a mailbox that isn't where you actually live).

3) All you have to do is make sure that your gifts are sent out on time. The person who sends a gift to you must send them on time as well. As stated in the rules, if you haven't already received your gifts by roughly December 15th, please let us know so we can contact your Secret Santa gift sender to see what the hold up is. If for some reason you receive your gift on or after the 20th, we will probably allow an additional 1 week grace period (from when you actually receive the gifts) for you to get the photos posted here on the forum. Out of fairness, I will try to pair up people who live in foreign countries with each other, so no hopefully single person gets screwed into additional shipping charges. Not making any promises though on that one heheh.

Let me know if you have any other questions. If not, tell me if you want me to add you to the list as a participant.