View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 12:55 AM       
I'VE MET AND SPOKEN TO THESE PEOPLE

They don't believe it totally, they'll bring up the subject and laugh when you make fun of the idea, but then suddenly take a left turn into genuine seriousness with a one-sided conversation including, but not limited to, all of the following comments:

"Yeah, but isn't it weird that . . . but I read that . . . I know it isn't real, but . . . Still, wouldn't you admit that . . . hypothetically. . . wouldn't it be strange if . . . because I saw this one thing, and this one guy was on, and he said that Nostradamus . . . Look, I know it isn't true, alright? I'm not saying that it is, okay? I'm just saying that there are a lot of PRETTY WEIRD COINCIDENCES when it comes to Nostradamus . . . No, no, no! I know it isn't true! LISTEN TO ME. I'm. Just. Saying. That it's weird. Okay? It's weird. And I that wouldn't be surprised. All right? . . . No, I JUST SAID that I DON'T BELIEVE IN IT! Why aren't you listening to me?"

THEN DO YOU KEEP BLATHERING ON ABOUT "COINCIDENCES" AND "WEIRD" HAPPENSTANCE IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN IT? YOU FUCKING TOOL