View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 6th, 2010, 02:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
I'm confused as hell about this topic, so to avoid dwelling deeper into this whole mess that american healthcare seems to be, I'll stay in the death panel discussion.

What I understood, rationing panels will decide how money will be spend. That is, they will "rank" the patients according to their needs, those in greatest need being first in line. Not getting your inquinal hernia operated might be annoying, but it sure won't be lethal.

I can't say how biased/exaggerated (apparently quite exaggerated) the article was.

I couldn't find proof of arthroscopy etc. being banned in washington, but if true, isn't this retarded? Wouldn't this lead into increase in disability pensions and therefore costs? Not to mention increased costs due to escalations of symptoms?

And once again to make it clear, my grasp of politics etc. is very loose and I'm a retard.
One could argue that the private sector has no interest about disability pensions, which is true, but the answer to why they are rationing care is because it's "genocide", an attempt to systematically eliminate the entirety of the American populace, because the "oligarchs" want to cull the poor people.

In reality the answer to why they are rationing health care is probably because the public side of things isn't going to be as well funded, and therefore not have enough "health care" to go around. You know, how health care is in every other country.

On one hand this guy Tarpley tells us that it's Rich ruling poor, and it has been for ever, but he also tells us that the "oligarchs" always try to kill off the poor population. Which is absurd since it's the working class that does, well, the work, and the ruling oligarchs would have no workforce.

Another thing; if the "oligarchs" wanted to cull the population, why would they go through such inefficient means such as rationing health care, rather than, say, a chemical bomb of some sort?

Answer me please Coolie, I watched your stupid video.