Thread: dating = suck
View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 04:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyxblondexdame View Post
yeah, i have always lived in NJ. and i know the internet isn't for normal people, but i mean normal in the sense of not a stalker (met a few of those) or wants to get married right away (for green card reasons or otherwise), i guess just someone i have things in common with who wants to hang out and see where things go.

and preferrably a guy taller than me, with tattoos and a big...............bank account.

and when i say bank account, i really mean penis. it's not a requirement, but it would be nice.
What I meant by the NJ thing is, maybe your running into the same type of guys over and over agin running the same game that everyone local is doing. Maybe switch crowds? Sometimes it's fun to hang out with someone who has different intrests than you.

BTW I have a tattoo of a 4 foot dragon climbing up the side of my body climbing over my shoulder looking at 3 Kanji characters that are 3 inches square each. Plus multiple face piercings, but I don't wear those anymore. Too bad I live in Cali.