View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2008, 10:14 PM       
I have one that was pretty weird, but it pales in comparison to my brother's dream he told me about. Mine mostly involves me watching TV and it is this movie where this 8 foot tall guy in a trench coat and a bowler hat is killing people. Then, all of the sudden I am in the movie, only it is set in my town. I am running looking for a place to hide and I see this bakery. The owner of the bakery agrees to hide me from the killer provided I work at his bakery. I agree and as I am working I look up on the wall to see an employee of the month plaque with the 8 foot tall trench coat bowler hat guy. I am about to call the bakery owner out on it when all of the sudden I am watching TV again, and Eva Gabor is introducing another scary feature. Then I woke up and said out loud, "What the hell was that?"

My brother's dream started with him reading the Columbus Dispatch, he was looking at the section where they have all the strip club ads. He sees an ad that says, "Sexy Wendy will come to your house and do a sexy show." So he picks up the phone, dials the number, and seconds later hears a knock on the door and a sexy woman in a red bikini is there and she has a large trunk with her.

She asks my brother, "Are you ready for a sexy show?"

He answers, "I sure am".

"Okay" she replies, "Take off all your clothes."

So he takes all his clothes off, and she opens up the large trunk, ducks behind it, and from behind it pop up two puppets doing a puppet show. Just as he is about to ask "what the fuck" the dream shifts and he is suddenly standing naked on the set of Kukla, Fran, and Ollie.

My brother told everyone about that dream because he was so amused by it.