View Single Post
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 04:30 PM       
I get what your saying. I enjoy the sarcasm and the occasional smart ass remark (I make a lot) I just noticed that half the threads are dedicated to sniping at Vince and not a real debate.

Quote:
It's like that Star Trek episode where Kirk and the Klingon guy stop fighting and laugh at the creature of pure energy of the week that's been feeding off their fighting.
Wow. You referenced one of three ST episodes I've actually seen.

NNNNNNEEEEEEEERRRRRRRDDDDD

I understand your point and its your board. I just think you are beating a dead horse with all the attacks. There is a difference between a running gag and a played out joke. I just think the constant attacks on one member kind of takes away from the entertainment value.

Quote:
If you feel his foo-fah, or mine for that matter is muddying a thread, ignore it and respond to the last intelligent post.
I try, but the threads start off good, then about half way throught second page, it becomes a bash Vince fest and goes for about 3 pages that way.

I like these boards. They are fun and actually hide some intelligence (it takes a lot of digging to find it but still). This is just one little detail that bugs me.

Quote:
I explain this at length out of respect.
And its appreciated

Quote:
Love me, love my dog.
......got a sheep?