View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 12:56 PM       
What is it that you guys want out of this? As far as I can tell, GW wants Gadzooks to stop harassing her, and Gadzooks wants GW to be banned.

I myself would also like Gadzooks & co. to stop harassing GW and other singular forum members in multiple threads on the forum. Likewise, I'd like GW to stop responding to the harassment, as it just makes for more posts that I have to delete. One or two threads of 'JESUS GW YOU SUCK' and 'SHUT UP GZ I DO NOT' would have been fine, but it's getting to the point where I have to delete it whenever it starts up again.

• In the first post, GW asserts that Gadzooks is guilty of behavior that - when taken at face value by new members - would cause them to get the wrong impression of the forums. I agree with that.
  • In the reply, Gadzooks goes into depth on why he thinks GW sucks, but it really isn't relevant to what we're talking about here.

I personally don't think less of anyone for pretending to be a girl on the internet, and I thought it was pretty funny how people were CRUSHED AND HEARTBROKEN after the terrible truth was revealed (which, by the way, is why I still call GW a she), but that's really neither here nor there. Again, there is no good reason for hounding someone over and over again - if you have a problem, tell an admin. It makes the rest of us look like belligerent idiots and makes anyone other than belligerent idiots not want to join our forums. SONIC SEZ. If you want to make a case for getting GW banned, do it the same way you did your post about ZBF - talk about WHY we should ban GW, not HOW you think she sucks. I do appreciate the pictures, but it makes it seem more like grandstanding than actually trying to convey a point.
  • GW's rebuttal, she talks about how she used to suck but doesn't suck nearly as bad anymore. Evidence is supplied! She makes valid rebuttals to your statements, and...
  • GZ's reply, he says that he didn't bother to read any of that and is wholly uninterested in solving this problem outside of admin intervention, and had already basically said in the last post 'if y'all don't like it, I'm gonna go play with the other kids.' This really proves to me who is the problem here - GW is willing to work with you, you don't want to talk about it, and fuck all y'all who don't agree. Well, okay, then.

In conclusion - Gadzooks, please stop harassing Guitar Woman. There must be something else you can talk about here. I agree with your assertion that you're a funny guy, and would like you to keep posting here without dragging the forums down into dick fights. However, if you can't do that, I'll have to intervene as an admin and not a moderator.