View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2008, 08:20 PM       
There was a woman in Indianapolis who was as far in her pregnancy with twins as I was, when she was a bystander in a bank robbery. The asshole shot her in the abdomen for no good reason, and although the bullet missed both babies she lost them anyway, a few days ago.

They've been concentrating more on the woman than the sonavabitch who shot her, and I don't know if he was apprehended or still at large. However, having just lost one of my daughters and having felt just half the pain she did, I think in her place I would have happily have tracked down and murdered the guy myself. He'll probably just get manslaughter, although he injured her severely and killed both her children.

It sounds a bit harsh but I think in certain situations, if guilt has already been proven, the court should just turn them loose and let mob justice take place.