View Single Post
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old May 7th, 2004, 02:27 PM       
Honestly, I've never had sex with a girl that I felt at the time in love with. I got some too late in life to go for the love thing. There was always physical attraction but that's the bare minimum. I wasn't even ever in the least impressed with their personalities. Not that they were stupid. It's just a very specific type of woman -which we all meet in our late-teens- which has made her shortcomings into a 'style' and her confusion into an oppinionated overconfidence, that I seemed to turn out with. Not because of preference but because the alternative were the truly despicable ones that understood nothing and didn't even understood that. Anyway, the initial daze when you meet such a woman quickly fades. And what is then left is fucking a shallow hole. It's funny because you're there and you're doing it and you're trying to justify it and all you can think about is how completely angry you are with this unresponsive... thing you're so furiously trusting your penis inside. It's angry funny. And a bit sad. I dunno, I guess if I had met a girl I found geniunely intellectually intriguing I could have verified what you're speaking of, blob.