View Single Post
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 25th, 2006, 04:06 AM       
guys i am sorry i did not get my thing in earlier but i got some holliday and turning 30 years old depression that ruined my ability to get it done (APPOLOGIES TO LARRY THE CABLE REPARIMAN)

also appologies for not picturing myself in these pictures but like i said, depressions

i had initially had a idea to prefix this story w/ myself having a dialog w/ myself, and i was gonan shave my face up to make the characters more distinct but unfortunatley it did not work out

DOUBLE PLUS APOLOGIES

anyhow

my gift person was mistermockery, he sent me a "frankfurter converter" (pictured) and a "extendible fork" (not pictured yet)

this is what happends when you put a hotdog into the f. converter it turns into a octopus haha

NEXT UP A PARTIAL HARROWING TAEL

our ship did land on a strange island with cyclopean monuments such as this strewn at bizarre angles across it
when we approached the largest one atop the tall cliff, it began to open

AND A MONSTOR DID APPEAR

with a flick of his tentacled face he threw ed off the cliff ;_;

NOOOOO

AIIIEEEE

*splat*

oh no i am next help

look it is a weapon of some kind

i will fight you htdgthulu

woah it did get long and stab him in the face!

oh no the use fo a magic trident did awaken an even more dreadful monstor

A SHAGOTH OH SH*T

SHOWDOWN AT THE OK CORALL

who iwll win

(please note no animals were harmed int he filming of this picture although one got to eat some hot dog tentacles)
(also note, i am using my parents computer to post this and to upload pictures, so if some of them dont show up right away dont be alarmed as they still have dialup)