View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2006, 06:33 PM       
try the file shredding/renaming. I've had problems with files before and the way I got rid of them was (for example) renaming, deleting, moving, deleting again, renaming, moving etc. Or with the shredder i sometimes shredded them quite a few times before it would properly delete them, but eventually it worked (my shredder was in an anti-virus program it's supposed to be used for files you can't access at all, so I'd assume it'd get rid of crc files). Usually i did this for access errors which is probably why the renaming and moving thing worked, but i see no reason why the shredder shouldn't be able to shred crc erred files.
there might even be some program affiliated with CRC that could help.