View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 07:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
I got real busy honestly and let them slide a bit in recent months. With Max all but gone and Proto hardly being around, that left two or more open slots every week. No excuse though, I definitely should've filled those slots with volunteers, but other site work and distractions got in my way. Hopefully we can get a regular schedule of volunteers doing them again so we have new ones every week from now on, even after Halloween season.
I have little to no stuff in the chamber that is Halloween related, but if you still need people in the rotation for after I have all sorts of reviewable things for regular weeklies.