View Single Post
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Mar 26th, 2008, 04:18 PM       
I rarely have vivid dreams, but there's a couple of weird ones I've had.

I had one about a camp filled with italien mothers and their children. There seemed to be some sort of competition about who gets the most children, but nobody knew who their kids were, so they just grabbed all they could get. But if one mother claimed a kid was hers, and another did too, there was only one way to solve it: Knife fight to the death.

Don't ask.

And I've had several dreams about trying to cross a street, falling over, not being able to get up or even crawl, upon which a truck drives me over. Or I try to jump a really small stream of lava, and fall in. Those suck.

Or when I was small I dreamt I was on top of a tower, and my dad picked me up and help me up so I could see better. But then he held me over the edge and let's go! I fell into a deep darkness, and then wake up on the floor with a backache. That one also sucks.

And when I'm sick I always have dreams about death. For example, I'm a soldier sleeping in a camp in my tent, but through a crack I constantly see people stabbing each other in their sleep, and I'm just terrfified. And this goes on for ages. Shit.

I probably remember know some more, but I can't remember them right now.
He speaks truth!