View Single Post
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 07:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
because being passive aggressive works better than being a bitch. There's more guilt associated with it.
I don't know. I still disagree, shrub's situation aside- I find passive aggressiveness to be more obnoxious than just being direct. It blows my mind that there are girls that would rather punish themselves to get a point across than just say what's on their mind. Standing up for yourself doesn't make you a bitch, being a bitch makes you a bitch. If a guy is being a douche, yes you could take it personally and hurt yourself and make him feel bad as a result, or you could not be a doormat and tell him straight up, hey, stop being a jerk, not cool.

This reminds me of a story my step sister shared with me, she was out at a football game with her boyfriend and he was being a total asshole so she made him "take her home". However, once in the car she just started crying and then made him pull over and she began walking along the side of the road (in this freezing weather!) Of course, he hovered around begging her to get back in and apologizing profusely, eventually he got out of the car and hugged her, and this is where the story ended with a "HE'S SO SWEET!!" Wtf is that?! he's an asshole, she should have had him take her home and never called him back. He would have ended up at the same conclusion and realize that he was an ass, except that she wouldn't still be wasting her time with him and wouldn't have turned into a pathetic hotmess to get to that point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
try reading
two mistakes in one thread, I think I'd like to redeem my post-finals dumb day. FZ get's a depression one, it's only fair.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE