View Single Post
Seeker of Clams
Blue Gularis is probably a spambot
Old Nov 17th, 2007, 11:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
For the record, my first PM to him wasn't a FLAME HATE RAGE GO CHOKE ON A HUNDRED DICKS message but rather an FYI because he seemed to think he knew everything about everything and to this I got a MEAN and VULGAR response that was completley uncalled for.

So he was really the one who started the whole hate mail buisness and has no right to be complaining when I respond to shit he starts by KICKING IT UP A NOTCH.
Guitar Woman-

1. Your FYI sure sounded like a threat to me.
2. Your other PMs following were pretty much 'FLAME HATE RAGE GO CHOKE ON A HUNDRED DICKS" as are your posts everywhere I find them. You are an extremely rude and abusive motherfucker. Fuck you, if I haven't said it enough.
3. "Ye reap as ye sow" -in plain modern English that means if I was "MEAN and VULGAR" (I was definitely mean and vulgar is a matter of taste) I must remind you that from where I sit "MEAN and VULGAR" is ALL YOU ARE CAPABLE OF and again I say you like to dish it out but can't take it- surely this is obvious to anybody who is watching? For you to call ANYONE"s outraged response to your shit talking abuse "completely uncalled for" is outrageous and asinine.
4. I don't know "something about everything" but I definitely know a lot more about most things than you.
5. "hate mail business" -still an apt description of your behavior. Stay the fuck out of my mailbox, if you want to talk to me it's public only from here out, got it? I did not start ANY of this crap YOU DID, PERIOD!!!! -ASSHOLE!
6. I have every right to respond to your shit- fuck with me again and you will see higher notches.
7."he starts" -Honestly, I can't even begin to find words that describe the incredible irony of that statement.

-This really is the twilight fucking zone and in a bad way.

Last edited by Blue Gularis : Nov 17th, 2007 at 12:03 PM.