View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 11:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
This from the guy who can't close the deal
No, this coming from the guy who thinks that the situation might be more complex than what a knee jerk reaction, of any sort, warrants.

Like I said, it might be another guy, it might not, but you should find out first, since a quick change in her actions could mean any number of things, and jumping to conclusions about something so accusing and potentially hurtful could cause problems. Thrasho if you are trying to contact her in a civil way then I guess there is not much more you can do. I guess you could always try the 'I'll only leave you alone if you tell me the truth' angle, thus turning you into that clingy guy she dated for a while and who couldn't take a hint. I don't know. Ask her if you've done something wrong, that you recognise that she wants some breathing space, and that you really care for her happiness - but you think you deserve some explanation; even if it is just "I needed to concentrate on school/work".

Sometimes the easiest answers are the hardest to take.

And Pentegarn, why do you think I can't 'close the deal'? Because I don't keep you updated on my love life? Yeah, sorry, I keep forgetting that some people are living vicariously through other people's sexual experiences. Following me around the forums, trying poke fun at me and then laughing at your own posts is hardly becoming of a fat twat such as yourself, is it? I mean, really.