View Single Post
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2010, 05:14 PM       
The 10,000 Volt Ghost from Scooby doo really scared me when I was young. He was pretty much a Yeti looking beast made of electricity that sounded like Hell itself was escaping from its mouth. He made me one really paranoid child(That and day of the Triffids). A few years ago when I was dating the girl with the unicorn tattoo I was drinking and was like "I bet I can make the 10,000 Volt Ghost howl" then proceeded to do so. She thought it was funny and I realized I liked the ghost now. I've become what I always feared

My picture is Saul from Saul of the Molemen. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saul_of_the_molemen When it came out I kinda liked its quirkiness and it had a sid/marty vibe to it. Then during the middle of the show Saul gets fed up with all that is going on and simply states "That's it! I'm going back to Buffalo!" which he reveals as his hometown. That made me love Saul all that more.