Thread: Steven Seagal
View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 04:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant10708 View Post
yawn. your interests obviously include trolling on internet message boards.

how dare i see avatar like a billion other people. thanks for obviously obsessing over me and taking interest in me. your my cute little stalker.

Who cares what I post? Who cares what I make threads about? Tadao does!

Went to NYC last night, what did you do Tadao?

interests include not being a fatass like yourself
Trolling an interest, that's why I'm here.

You're right, I do care what you post. There are way to many fagots here and people like you need to feel unwelcome.

I probaby did something like repair some plumbing, drink vodka in the sunshine while helping my parents train my little brothers unruly 8 month old pitbull, then went to dinner with the GF's parents and then go back to her place in L.A. and fuck. NYC sounds like a blast though.

Seeing as you never posts pictures of yourself, I'm sure you are at least 300 pounds an 5 feet tall. Probably 14 years old as well.

On a side note, you are on par with every other piece of shit here that offers nothing to the boards in an attempt to stay safe, only you've been doing it longer.