View Single Post
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 09:19 PM       
By "wholesome foods" I mean foods that are processed/refined as little as possible. Like beans, rice, veggies, fruits, chicken without seasoning...

I've been pretty much rounding up on any calorie counts and using measuring cups for my food and putting those into caloriecount.about.com to keep track of my daily calories. Like today I only ate about 800 calories which is probably around 750 really, due to me rounding up my counts to the nearest hundred.

Could it be that I'm losing fat, but since I'm working out for about an hour a day (30 mins cardio, 30 mins strength), I'm also gaining muscle at the same time which is cancelling out my weight loss? Only reason I didn't think this was possible is because I'm always told you can't lose weight and gain muscle at the same time.