Thread: Toy Collection
View Single Post
the axe and the smasher
robo_rob is probably a spambot
Old Sep 27th, 2009, 10:39 PM       

Ok, thats Grimlock from the Masterpiece line. Essentially Masterpiece is a collector oriented line with super high detail and quality toys. The Optimus toy has seen two releases in US, as well as the Starscream toy and this Christmas the Skywarp toy will be available. The U.S versions tend to be cheaper, so I try to jump on those. There was a Marvel Special Edition of the Grimlock (not sure if it's been released yet) with Grimlock in more 80's comic colors, with extra accessories from the comics, and a box replicating 80's Marvel comics.

This is what my basement looks like, boxes and boxes of Transformers.

I also collect Transformers related products as well.

Thats a Beast Wars Silverbolt and Waspinator misb, well Waspinator isnt exactly misb. He's been autographed by his voice actor, Scott McNeil. (reads out- Rob, Waspinator have a headache in whole body- Scott McNeil) (I'm pretty sure, I'm misspelling his name). Underneath is two OTFCC exclusive Sunstreaker toys misb (as close to misb gets with the flimsy packaging that year, and no tape to seal boxes), you got that toy by staying in the conventions registered hotel, and got one for each night you stayed. I ended up with four. Oddly enough, there was a packing error that resulted in mismatched weapons in a bunch of the Sunstreaker boxes. There was a big parts swapping party at the con, but I still ended up with one box with mismatched weapons. I kept it that way for memories sake.