View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2008, 12:48 PM        "Chiller" Horror Network (Satellite TV)
Does anyone else get this channel? If so, what do you think of it?

I think some aspects are great. I love seeing series, like Freddy's Nightmares and Tales from the Darkside, that I haven't seen since the eighties. (SciFi channel also runs Tales from the Darkside). They show Tales from the Crypt, too, which is great. And The Alfred Hitchcock Hour, Rod Serling's Night Gallery....you can't get any better than that.

My one big complaint is that they tend to show the same 3 or 4 movies over and over again...really shitty ones, at that. I've lost count of how many times they've aired Ghost in the Machine and Texas Chainsaw Massacre III in the past month. Ghost in the Machine is so very bad.
They were showing one of the Phantasm sequels all of the time, too. I guess it's cheap.