View Single Post
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Nov 29th, 2007, 12:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misdemonar View Post
aw, man, that ruins the magiiiiic , do I really have to do a non-surprise exchange? my email isn't working.
Sorry, but I constantly sent you notices 'n stuff but never got your info in time and we had to move forward. I can assign you to that one new guy (Thanos) who's running late... sure you know WHO your secret santa is, but you don't know what he'd get you. You'd both just have to get stuff for each other.

Let me know if you guys want to do that and I'll send you guys your assignments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSchmidtKnifeThrower View Post
I had an Idea. Anyone think it would help for getting gifts to send if people post their specific likes/dislikes?
No. Do NOT even bother doing this at all. Secret Santa is all about the SURPRISE factor of what you're getting. Will it be good? Will it be lame? Who knows. That's the risk you take and it's all part of the fun. This event isn't about who gets the best gifts... it's about having fun sending somebody some gifts and seeing them post about 'em here on the forums. If you're in this to get great shit for yourself, you're in it for the wrong reasons.