View Single Post
Demeted Clown
JackSchmidtKnifeThrower is probably a spambot
Old Nov 29th, 2007, 05:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
No. Do NOT even bother doing this at all. Secret Santa is all about the SURPRISE factor of what you're getting. Will it be good? Will it be lame? Who knows. That's the risk you take and it's all part of the fun. This event isn't about who gets the best gifts... it's about having fun sending somebody some gifts and seeing them post about 'em here on the forums. If you're in this to get great shit for yourself, you're in it for the wrong reasons.
Oh, Sorry. Dide'nt think of that. I am new and pretty stupid sometimes. I did not mean it that way at all. I just stupidly though of trying to get within the realms of things of persons interest. Sorry, And I am in NO way "In this to get great shit for myself", that's Certainly not what I could possibly expect, or the reason I joined. Damn, I dide'nt event think of that. I dide'nt even think of Weird/Strange/Gag gifts for some reason. And this is the I-Mockery Forums. Geez...I feel like a total Idiot now. Whatever, Just wanted to apologise, so...Sorry, again.

"You can do what I did and just wander a local store looking for strange and/or decent enough items."

Thanks, thats probably what I'll probably wind up doing. Like I said before, this IS I-Mockery after all.