View Single Post
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Nov 27th, 2006, 07:51 PM       
I just received verification letters from Spengler and darklycan (all the way from Australia no less!). So the only two people whose letters I'm waiting on are Microshock and randomskyfears. If I don't receive their letters by Wednesday, I'll simply pair the two of them up when I send out the notices about who is sending gifts to who.

Thanks again to those of you who are new here andwent through the whole verification process. I know it's a pain in the ass, but this helps us prevent any potential frauds and/or lazy bastards from ruining the fun. Hope you've all got your cash in hand and ready to go on some gift-buying shopping sprees!

Oh yeah, by the way... did I mention that part of the rules is each participant in the event has to buy me a gift too? Yeah, sorry if I didn't mention that. You all have to buy me a gift. And it can be no less than $100. And no, you can't combine it with my birthday gift either just cuz my b-day is in December. You have to buy me a separate $100 gift for that.

Actually, you know what? How about each of you just send me $300 bux and we'll just consider the matter closed.