View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2006, 08:02 PM       
"It doesn't mean truce."
I don't care. Nothing I said indicates that it does. Nothing my argument was based on did. You are stupid, your understanding of anything/everything is flawed. It's hilarious.

A truce is, even by american terms, a temporary cease-fire. It doesn't mean fighting won't continue at a later time, it doesn't mean anything other than hostilities will be ended until either peace has been reached or war breaks out again. That's all. When in a truce you don't back down your defenses. You don't cut your dick off. You don't really do anything different other than avoid taking aggressive actions. Why would you? A truce isn't peace, that's why there's different words for truce and peace.
The guy said he was going to attack if we didn't accept anyway. So if he still attacks after the truce is made, who cares, our defenses would've still been up-- nothing different would really have happened. You act like we would've withdrawn all of our troops over a truce being called by a terrorist who nobody trusts.