Thread: Hi guys :)
View Single Post
Banned
VamnGomomox is probably a spambot
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 09:10 PM        Hi guys :)
Hello fellows everything allright? at this moment I´m creating my 1rst contribution on this board, beautiful board that you have here Lets go to my presentation, people call me Damin, I´m from Florenza, now I´m studying on a different place at the time on Med school to reach my graduation I like books as well as taking naps lol, and I also play a lot Metallica, my new hobbie now is playing poker, as most of you I imagine and also magic the gathering The reason I registered on this board to search for new concepts to my websites at freepokermoneynodepositbonus com/tinawallman html]Tina Wallman You can not blame me because you guys do have a lot fascinating threads here, but indeed I will engage seriously in all of the discussions in the forum!!!!! I will also apoligize for my writting it was the only way I found to communicate with you guys And for today Is all I can post, cause I work by shifts and so I will spleep a few hours Just hopping you apreciated my new post Untill tomorrwo to you all, love you all