View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2008, 02:19 PM       
Wow, I missed this story.

Like we don't waste enough taxpayer money on other fivolous crap. No federal laws that I know of were broken during "Spygate", so why do we need to waste taxpayer money on this? This would be like a senate investigation into a McDonald's employee being fired because he was rude to a customer. What's next? Are we going to do a senate investigation on the ending of the Sopranos finale?

I love this by the way

Quote:
"If the commissioner doesn't move for an independent investigation, then there will be a permanent black mark on the NFL and the Patriots' record will be historically tainted. Depending on the public reaction, I may ask the Senate Judiciary Committee to hold hearings on the NFL antitrust exemption."
What, the Patriots record wasn't already tainted when they lost the Super Bowl?!?