View Single Post
Ivan Raged is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2005, 02:24 PM       
My complaint about Rabbi Bitchcakes McDoogle

Please forgive me, but I told you so. I predicted long ago that Rabbi Bitchcakes McDoogle would extend his 15 minutes of fame to 15 months. Now that he has, I'd like to express my thoughts on the matter. To get right down to it, if you don't think that as soon he takes us beyond the point of no return, the next thing we'll hear him say is, "Oops, made a mistake", then you've missed the whole point of this letter.

Yes, Bitchcakes's ratiocination skills are nothing to write home about, but here is the point that is worth considering: Of all of his exaggerations and incorrect comparisons, one in particular stands out: "Going through the motions of working is the same as working." I don't know where he came up with this, but his statement is dead wrong. Having said that, let me add that there isn't a man, woman, or child alive today who thinks that my bitterness at Bitchcakes is merely the latent projection of libidinal energy stemming from self-induced anguish, so let's toss out that ridiculous argument of Bitchcakes's from the get-go. The essential point, however, is the following: His cause is not glorious. It is not wonderful. It is not good. That's it for this letter. I sincerely hope that typing it was not a complete waste of energy. Unfortunately, I do realize that my words will probably trigger no useful response in the flabby synapses of Rabbi Bitchcakes McDoogle's brain. I just felt obligated to go through the motions because his catch-phrases make many mainstream dorks nervous.