View Single Post

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2006, 03:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggytrix
but there's a new cold war, with a hot war too, and this time our enemy is so nebulous it can't collapse like communism!

bright days are ahead, buddy.
We fought that war when we were a united body with a strong culture and strong values as a people.

Now we are a culture of L-O-S-E-R-S.

Even the fucking Korean youth have organizations like Buminryun, and they have more loyalty to the enemy than their own government. They view the most valuable allie of the United States, who kept us from becoming a terrible Communist state, as the actual threat to peace.

The absurdity of it frustrates me too much.

Our society is collapsed and dead, and we will never be put back together again. We are the past and China is the future because they have cultural solidarity, and because their society is willing to fight for something.

We will never wage a successful war against them because USA is too weak in its' culture.

The culture of the warriors has passed, and we now have a culture of the wusses. No one wants to break the eggs to make an omelette, and in fact, it is apparently immoral to eat poultry.

We've lost.

I am the last of the Old Guard. You won't see me again.

I fight as a phalanx of death, mighty and strong marching into the abyss of moral relativity and decadence tat will drown me, but I will drown proudly for the Republic.

SPQR.