View Single Post

iron mitchell is probably a spambot
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 04:32 PM        re:
1. i'm not gonna go deep into what noise is... it went from being the simplest genre of music to define and understand and just sit back and enjoy to being the complete opposite... thanks a lot, pitchforkmedia.com!
honestly, i think that anyone who appreciates noise enough to really check into it and buy some records and check out some shows and talk to the others there will be able to spot a noise-head a mile away!
some people say noise = lack of melody. i just say noise is everything between merzbow, sun city girls, no neck blues band, harry pussy, extreme animals, aube, unicorn hard-on, orthrelm, and more shit happening right now that we just don't know about yet!

2. i can probably arrange that free copy. i would send way more shit out for free, but i'm currently unemployeed and postage costs money. give me a few weeks to get some shit straightened and i'll send you a package with some alamagator shit in it. in the meantime, download the new leaked wolf eyes album... it's called "burned mind" and it physically forced me to call my girlfriend's step-dad and buy an ounce of weed from him just so i could properly listen to this album! holy shit!