View Single Post
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 11:33 AM       
[quote=Pram Maven;744679]To the people who did accept me; Pub, Gus, Fathom, Flagg...I'll miss talking to [two] you. You're both [all] good people and I wish you the best.

Fixed, I think.

How I got on that list is something I'm not quite clear on, but wth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven
And to Roger Barr, the guy who created this site: Let it go, man. You're not the same pissed off dude anymore. Delete the forums. The rest of the site is great. You have the voice of a rock star and the wit of Sartre. The longer this part of the site is up, the more there will be people out there who hate you, and the less you'll be able to enjoy anything because you'll be in controversy constantly defending yourself from everyone you've wronged... Or worse, people who stumble on the site will close the window without giving it a chance because all the fighting here is making I-Mockery look bad. It's out of my hands now, but remember: what you put out into the world is what you'll get back. Karma is a bitch's boomerang with your name on it, and everyone gets one. That's the only fairness that exists.
What the hell is he talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven
Everyone else can suck my spoons.
Excuse me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
This made me Again, not for any intended reasons. Gus Fathom and Flagg accept you? Do you even know what acceptance is? Or does it stymie you like the word loyalty did?
Uh. I'm thinking that, in my case, since I talked to him about clay, and tried to get a handle on his problem from a chemistry angle, maybe that's why he was thinking he was accepted. Truth is, at this point I don't really have an opinion one way or another anymore. It's all just part of the background noise.
You may already be there.