View Single Post
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2005, 12:02 AM       
So how about that 'neo-con' scapegoating and fear of a coming facist/christian nation forming from the ashes of the beautiful country that Bush destroyed?

Honestly who cares? If you feel distressed over this liberal scapegoating just walk into Barnes and Nobles and check out the dozens of books blaming the neo cons from everything from 9/11 to the artic being cold and it should level you out. But to answer your question again Bill O'reilly is more qualified to express his opinion on things because of his impressive career before he became the target for everyone's complaints about Fox news. Honestly does anyone watch him? He really isn't like Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity. Granted Bill O'reilly isn't nearly as 'fair and balanced' as a conservative like Jonah Goldberg is in his writings but I don't see his show being where all the crazies on the religious right and the neo cons are getting their talking points from. I mean Jon Stewart I think really loathes where the cable news industry in this country has gone and I'm pretty sure he even respects and seperates O'reilly from the likes of Sean Hannity.