View Single Post
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 10:08 AM       
Hey so I have this skill when it comes to making shit, whether its on a car, or fixing something with little resources or construction in general, and I just discovered something that I enjoy doing that I could make money off of probably.

Making anything into a stashbox.

I've turned a little iPod speaker into an awesome stashbox, an original gameboy, and old corded house phone, all into awesome stashboxes.

The insides are felt too, it's pretty highclass and I used things to give it original weight (thats even too) and I can even make them scent proof incase people are hiding weed in it.

Anyways, what is the best way to make money off of this? Craigslist? Where would I post it? Any other ideas? Anyone want a rad stashbox made out of the item of their choosing? Cheap price for i-mockery members, you would just have to supply the item.