View Single Post
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 15th, 2006, 04:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
You act like you're the most original person on this board, and yet every post you make on this message board is somehow about you. Not very original. I think it points out some secret insecurities that you constantly have to be in the spotlight. You like people talking about you because your parents and friends didn't pay enough attention to you as a child and you have some social or psychological characteristic that makes you feel alienated from "normal" social situations. To make up for this you constantly throw yourself into the spot light. I'm sure this works over well in normal social situations in which that is pretty much the norm. Like at bars. But people who goto bars are insecure and desperate for sex. You are like every other person I've ever met in my life.
You are unspectacular, and yet with every ounce of your being you strive to be spectacular.