View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 16th, 2004, 02:00 PM       
437.) "This is where you can challenge my view on the atheistic belief system and how it pertains to the law of man."

438.) "Atheism is a non-belief in a God and that humans are the superior speciest and the peak of random mathmatic chance and evolution."

439.) "Now, based on that belief, I would believe as an atheist that human laws are put on me by people who believe they know what is best for me."

440.) "I would believe that false and I would not follow laws."

441.) "My belief is that as an atheist, I would believe that I was not bound by laws made by my "equals" and I would do what I can to establish myself as top of the human food chain."

442.) "I can say and sustain that I'm a part of the Black Israeli movement but that doesn't mean I am one or I am following its tenants."

443.) "He said he was Roman Catholic to keep the pressure away from the Christians just enough so they wouldn't realize that they were next on Hitler's shit list."

444.) "The pope really never had a reliance with any of the Axis powers."

445.) "The Vatican was in a position where they had to work behind the scenes because if they would have said a word, they would have been crushed in a heartbeat."

446.) "I think the main problem with the whole debate is that we are at a point in our society that we are more inclined to believe the scientist over the priest becuase we see the scientist as this noble purveyor of truth and the priest as someone that needs to keep the shleeple baaaing so they can give him more monye."